1. Person first noting an emergency situation will ontact nearest security
person or get message to gathering headquarters to have security and/or medical personnel
sent to site.
2. Security to contact Health Care Coordinator or the medical
volunteer on duty. Medical personnel on duty will carry radio and portable First
Aid kit at all times.
3. If security is first on the scene they should obtain
and forward information about
a: Nature of Emergency
c. Name, age, sex of person if known
that information to medical personnel.
5. Medical personnel will assess situation
and determine appropriate course of action.
6.If EMS is needed, medical personnel
will have Safety Central contact local EMS.
7. Local EMS can be contacted
by dialing 911. Be prepared to give pertinent information
2. Location of Camp
8. Security should be prepared to meet EMS
unit and escort them to emergency site.
Main Index / Health Care Resources
Last Updated April 3, 1999